As an intermediary SVN|Angelic can arrange for bridge loan financing for acquisitions of value-add or opportunistic deals, or for other transition deals that will have a substantial change in their cash flows before stabilization.
We also structure and place low-cost permanent financing from a variety of sources, including:
- Banks and insurance companies and other similar balance sheet lenders
- Debt funds and alternative lending pools
- CMBS / securitized lending conduits
- Long term Credit Tenant Lease ("CTL") financing
- Other bond financings, including both taxable and tax-exempt financings, many of which can also include placement (sale) of tax credits and other similar initial equity cost offsetting moneys
In addition, SVN|Angelic provides funding of tenant improvements, including "over-market" TI allowances, and situations where the tenant wants costs funded which are for uses in the space not exclusively "real estate" in nature. Generally these fundings will be for the term of the lease. This TI financing is structured in a way that avoids interfering with the building's primary lender/loan.
Angelic Real Estate, LLC & SVN|Angelic
100 Congress Ave., Suite 2000, Austin TX 78701
Gabriel Silverstein, SIOR licensed managing/sponsoring/qualifying broker. Licensure in the states of New York (d/b/a SVN|Angelic), Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, California, Maryland, Massachusetts, Alabama, Wisconsin and Illinois. Gabriel Silverstein, Managing Director and salesperson license with SVN|BIOC in the state of New Jersey.
Licensure in all other states and territories provided through SVN and other Angelic Real Estate team members and other locally-licensed affiliates and brokerage partners.
Texas Information About Brokerage Services Disclosure
Texas Consumer Protection Notice
Maryland Agency Representation Notice