Angelic provides funding of tenant improvements, including "over-market" TI allowances, and situations where the tenant wants costs funded which are for uses in the space not exclusively "real estate" in nature. Generally these fundings will be for the term of the lease. This TI financing is structured in a way that avoids interfering with the building's primary lender/loan.
As an intermediary Angelic can arrange for bridge loan financing for acquisitions of value-add or opportunistic deals, or for other transition deals that will have a substantial change in their cash flows before stabilization.
We also structure and place low-cost permanent financing from a variety of sources, including:
- Banks and insurance companies and other similar balance sheet lenders
- Debt funds and alternative lending pools
- CMBS / securitized lending conduits
- Long term Credit Tenant Lease ("CTL") financing
- Other bond financings, including both taxable and tax-exempt financings, many of which can also include placement (sale) of tax credits and other similar initial equity cost offsetting moneys
Recently Angelic Real Estate President, Gabriel Silverstein, opened a panelist discussion on the state of commercial real estate finance with the following mini-presentation. This was delivered on March 20, 2015 at the SIOR Tri-State Regional Conference at Bank of America's headquarter conference center in New York City.
Angelic Real Estate, LLC: 1330 Avenue of the Americas, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10019
Gabriel Silverstein, SIOR licensed managing/sponsoring/qualifying broker. Licensure in the states of New York (d/b/a SVN|Angelic), Georgia, Florida, Texas, California, Maryland, Massachusetts, Alabama, Wisconsin and Illinois.
Licensure in all other states and territories provided through SVN and other Angelic Real Estate team members and other locally-licensed affiliates and brokerage partners.